We offer safe, secure, convenient and reliable payment options. You can pay with the following Options.
Payment option within India
1. Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.) We offer Cash on Delivery service within India. You have to pay in cash when you receive Medicine Parcel.
2. National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can directly transfer treatment cost through N.E.F.T. from your bank account to our bank account.
4. Net Banking You can transfer treatment cost in our bank account through Net Banking.
6. Debit card / Credit card.
Payment option from Outside India
1. You can transfer money through:
WESTERN UNION Money Transfer Or Money Gram International Money Transfer.
2.You can transfer treatment cost in our bank account through Net Banking.