If bacteria or virus enter the space between 2 joints, the local immune response will cause swelling of the joint and pain. Bacterial infections will cause severe pain of only a single joint and may be due to problems with the lymph system. Viruses can cause pain all over the body. Joint pain will disappear once the bacterial or virus infection is treated
What is arthritis?
Arthritis is a crippling ailment that affects young and old making it painful to accomplish even the easiest of every day activities.Symptoms of pain, swelling, stiffness and limitation of joint movement is called arthritis. There are over a hundred forms of arthritis affecting young and old alike. The three most prevalent types of arthritis include:
- Get rid of Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- Reduces joint pain and stiffness due to arthritis.
- Relieves inflammation in muscles and joints.
- Improves mobility and flexibility.
- Helps relieve sports injuries, as well as muscle and joint fatigue.
- Assists healing after over-exertion and physical.
- Involuntary weight loss of 10 pounds or more,
- The joint pain persists beyond 3 days,
- Severe, unexplained joint pain especially if accompanied by other